Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

funny

its from that movie matchstick men right?

In My Arms Collab In My Arms Collab

Nice Choice...V!

Really like the intro music. Wonder if you have it on audio portal, mhm? If not , 's ok. Still great animation (as always)

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

Helloo.....Dust here,

Very good. Like many others I am geting flash for Christams and was wondering if you could show how to make mdness guys in it. I now its a maroons' question but Im not a techy guy. Thanks for reading.

Happy Christmas! :3

Waves of Diamond Waves of Diamond

Mirror's Edge 2

That's the potential of this some man. NWYICE! X3

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Oh damn boy, I hope so one of these days I can get the equipment and make something like that :')

SH - TV SH - TV

Good cept..

maybe try mixing up the backbeat a bit more. the plain thump is kinda dry man. Keep it fresh. other than that its pretty good. you could change the voilin a bit to make it sound...scrachty-ish? (if that makes sense) You sould also chop up voilin parts too.

Just some suggestions. since that whatcha wanted.

I listen with glee :3

shaggyhaired responds:

Thanks for the helpful review dude, I'll definitely use those suggestions in my final version :)

SH - Junker SH - Junker

One mans treasure...

I went rom bobbing my head to literally dancing. NICE!

shaggyhaired responds:

That's my goal :)

READING RAINBOOOOOOWWWW READING RAINBOOOOOOWWWW

Nice

I used to watch that as a kid all the time. Nice, man. i think the way you paint is really cool. I use YOU'RE ART for my desktop backgrounds and my family LOVES IT. They always ask, "Who did that???" hahaha its funny. keep up the good work for a family of fans! :D (I GOT ME A NEW BACKGROOOUND!)

dreamzmighty responds:

Wow. I've been gone for like, a year. Well, If you're still around I'd better make more paintings for yer family. (:

Count to three and DIE Count to three and DIE